Macros with bacon and cheese
Macros without cheese or bacon
- 225g 93/7 Lean Ground Beef
- 130g Riced Cauliflower
- 85g Diced Peppers
- 50g Diced Onion
- 85g chopped baby bella Mushrooms
- 2 Bell peppers, tops removed and de-seeded
- Spices to have on hand: Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- **OPTIONAL: 56g FF Mozz Cheese – 2 slices center cut bacon**
- Top with: Salsa, Tomato Sauce, BBQ, Ketchup, Gravy, whatever you want!
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F. Place the whole bell peppers face down on a pan lined with tinfoil and bake while you assemble the rest of the meal.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat– lightly coat with non-stick spray. Saute peppers, onions and mushroom until tender (about 5 minutes). Season with black pepper, garlic and red pepper. Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- **At the same time, in a separate pan, cook your bacon fully and set aside. Once cooled, chop and add to the vegetable mix.**
- Using the same skillet and heat setting cook the beef, browning the outer edges. Season with Salt. Add the riced cauliflower to the meat, mixing occasionally until beef is cooked most of the way (about 5 minutes)
- Once the cauliflower is tender and beef is cooked as desired, add the vegetable meat to the skillet and mix well. After a minute or so, remove from heat and transfer the ‘stuffing’ back to a bowl. ** if you are using cheese you may mix it into the ‘stuffing’**
- Peppers should be tender at this point. Remove from oven and let cool until you can handle them. Carefully pack the stuffing into the peppers and stand them back up in the pan. If not all of the stuffing fits you can pour it into the pan to crisp in the oven. Bake peppers for an additional 3-5 minutes **or until cheese is melted**.
- Remove from oven, let cool, enjoy! Add any of the sauces or toppings mentioned above if desired.
- This recipe is approved to have until the 10 week out mark.
- If you remove the cheese and bacon you may have for the entire duration of prep.